How Do I…
To help fit TimeTo to your situation, consider these How To… help topics:
- How To Plan Your Day
- How To Quickly Add New Items To Deal With Later
- How To Remember Birthdays And Anniversaries
- How To Customize TimeTo™
- How To Use TimeTo At Many Locations (or when you travel)
- How To Use TimeTo on a Network
- How To Use TimeTo With Microsoft Outlook
- How To Use TimeTo with Skype
- How To Use TimeTo on many computers with a USB Flash Drive
- How To Enter Date, Times, and Durations
- How To Sync to Your Palm Device
- How To Sync to Your PocketPC Device
- How To Minimize To The System Tray
Load TimeTo™ Tutorial
Use the Load TimeTo™ Tutorial command to add a series of one-a-day TimeTo tutorial lessons to your schedule, starting on today’s date. You can then delete or mark done each tutorial item as you complete it.
Although the tutorial items are added to your schedule one per day, you can complete them in order you wish, and at any pace you wish.
We have strived to provide lessons which will take less than five minutes to complete, while offering efficiencies which can be implemented immediately for an immediate gain of at least five minutes that very day. Thus, you should be able to learn TimeTo™ without having to make any tradeoffs in your schedule.
Download TimeTo Today.
Download TimeTo in a few simple steps.